I don't see anything wrong with ur name...nothing at all [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] took me forever to get two stars...lol
Printable View
I don't see anything wrong with ur name...nothing at all [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] took me forever to get two stars...lol
I'm not even in the top 400 but I am #617.
Then that means your not even in the top 600, genius. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Where did the number 400 come from? haha
where can you see how many people gave you a certain number of stars
Move the cursor over the stars.
i posted on the old forum a lot during high school. im a high number now after changing my name a few times on this one.
Number 1167!
#145 here.
#1954. I just didn't get into posting on any message boards until I was in college, then decided to get onto this one in August of 04. I got a late start, but I'm glad I got on here.
#571-I didn't post a lot until after I graduated high school...then progressively posted more and more